A wellness program for their healthcare needs
Timely wellness check-ins can save lives. By screening for diabetes (HbA1c), colorectal cancer, and chronic kidney disease management (ACR), our general wellness solutions speed detection and help manage common population health challenges.
Early detection and streamlined access to care drastically improve one’s quality of life. That starts with empowering individuals to take control of their health—from the comfort of their own homes or the safety of a local clinic. Together, we can create a healthier future.
What impact would widespread, accessible testing have on your communities?
37.3M Americans – about 1 in 10 people in the United States – have diabetes. 1 in 5 people with diabetes don’t know they have it.¹
Who we work with
Health equity is behind every decision we make. We work with retailers, pharmacies, educational institutions, health plans, employers, public health departments, and other organizations that believe in the health and well-being of their people.
Across all of our programs, we strive to put a face to healthcare by meeting individuals where they are. Together, we can create on-site events for education, testing, and relationship-building.
What the program looks like
Working with Simple HealthKit is so much more than buying testing supplies. We work with you to create a custom program that serves your people the right way. Here’s what we mean by that:
- Scalable programs that meet your organization’s needs for patented, affordable, and accurate tests
- At-home, in-clinic, or at-pharmacy programs available to meet your community’s needs where they are
- Diagnostic processing in our in-house, CLIA-certified², and CAP-accredited labs
- Highly accurate results within 24-48 hours via HIPAA-compliant portal so no one has to wait
- Integration with existing provider platforms such as telehealth or clinics for a seamless end-user experience
- Enrich your community with testing and educational events
- Access to post-diagnosis follow-up care whether your organization has the capability or not
Testing made simple
When you work with us, your community has access to accurate, easy-to-use tests that provide answers and connections to care. Here are the simple steps an individual would take:
- Purchase a test at local retailer or have a test delivered to their home
- Register the test using our HIPAA-compliant portal
- Follow instructions to properly collect the sample
- Send the sample to our labs with included USPS label for rapid results
- Results shared via portal within 24-48 hours of receiving the sample
If an abnormality is detected, we’ll connect the individual to follow-up care with no additional cost to get the right treatment.
- Visit local clinic or pharmacy for sample collection
- The healthcare provider or pharmacist sends the sample directly to our laboratories for rapid testing
- We’ll deliver results to the healthcare provider or pharmacist within 24-48 hours of receiving the sample
If an abnormality is detected, your healthcare provider can recommend treatment and a pharmacist can provide methods for care. If an organization doesn’t have treatment capabilities, a Simple HealthKit authorized physician can provide recommendations for a path to treatment.
Stay on top of your health and wellness
We are a brand committed to improving the health of every person regardless of gender, race, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, or geographic location. Work with us to provide answers and guide individuals across the finish line to access treatment and care. Together, we can create a healthier future.
² Simple HealthKit is a certified Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) as required by the Health and Human Services regulations. This certification requires a laboratory to comply with Federal Regulations 42 CFR 493 to perform testing on human specimens.